Here at Village Engineering, we take pride in being a company small enough to care but big enough to handle the demands of large projects. As traditional metal work specialists, we offer precision machining, steel fabrication and welding services for domestic and commercial clients in the Reigate area. Whether we work with sheet metal or any other fabrication materials, our personnel create anything from one-off bespoke products to batches of identical goods.
Due to the results we produce, we continue to grow as a company. Even now, decades after our inception as a business, we continue to discover new reasons why clients in Reigate chose us as their metal work engineers.
Below, we have listed some of the more frequent of these reasons.
- Experience – From precision machining to welding services, our Reigate clients feel at ease knowing that their sheet metal work and steel fabrication is in experienced hands. Village Engineering was established in 1988, giving us a proven track record for outstanding results stretching back three decades.
- Accreditation – We hold certification from the Guild of Master Craftsmen. From precision machining to steel fabrication, our services have been assessed to industry-leading standards. What’s more, our clients in Reigate can be sure that these standards remain at this level thanks to ongoing reassessment.
- Bespoke Metal Work – Our engineers have the expertise to fabricate sheet metal to any specification. With fully-equipped workshop containing an Edwards 2.5mm x 4mm guillotine with back gauging, a box and pan folder with back gauging, as well as a shot blaster, large paint spraying booth and electrostatic spray guns, we can cover any sheet metal requirement for our Reigate customers.
- Welding Specialists – We undertake welding services on two cast iron hydraulic scissor lift tables with fenced edges. Not only do these allow us to carry out welding at the perfect height, they also let us square up pieces swiftly before clamping them down. What’s more, we have an overhead crane in use in our larger welding shop.
- Steel Fabrication Work – As one of the strongest, most versatile materials used in construction, steel remains as popular as ever with our Reigate clients. With use of the latest precision equipment, we fabricate this metal into a range of products including steel staircases, balustrades, mesh screens, security doors and lift-off windows.
- Precision Machining – When it comes to metal work, the importance of accuracy can never be overstated. This is why our precision machining work utilises the following equipment: an XYZ CNC vertical milling machine, Ajax vertical and horizontal milling machinery with digital readout capabilities, Ajax Apollo electronic/CNC lathe, Harrison M300 lathe with digital readout, radial and pillar drilling machines and surface and drill point grinders.
For more information on steel fabrication, precision machining, welding or any kind of sheet metal work in Reigate, call 01293 863 048.